Thursday, March 03, 2005

Calling People Out

okay so it looks like things are getting a little ugly on my blog. i guess it is now public knowledge that i kissed both justin tanner (thanks for getting that out in the open, jt) and jason grier back in my younger days and also that courtney kissed ed and jason (whoops dont know if that was out yet)..oh and the mystery guy at the park that night. REMINDER: all of this took place many, MANY years ago. anyway, i think a little clarification is in order so people do not get the wrong idea.

for anyone who did not grow up in dillon, you may not know this (although you probably do): there is not much there besides south of the border. the same is true for the guys, not much there. slim pickings as some would call it. anyway, with nothing to do to cure boredom, many people (i being one of the misguided few) resorted to kissing as a mode of entertainment. i am not proud of this behavior and i in no way condone it. however, i will disclaim by saying that in this little game of ours, i was definitely nowhere near the winner's seat (in fact about 20 people behind those in the lead). actually there probably wouldn't have been a winner, but instead a sudden death round between two of my friends (names not mentioned), but im not sure because i dont know the exact numbers and a certain guy who is now married may have been in the running as well (you know who you are).

so with all that being said, don't judge unless you too spent your high school years in dillon county and know what it was like. those were desperate times. i mean, i may even recall the saintly justin tanner taking me back to his house when his parents weren't home...or maybe that was just a dream. who knows? i'm just glad we've gotten calmer and wiser in our old age...well, some of us. :)

15 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

I am appalled at the sinful actions of Justin and Jason in high school. I am so glad that God changed the hearts of these guys and showed them their evil ways. I mean... to think of them defiling one of God's innocent lambs with their mouths! I am also ashamed of the way that I let Courtney seduce me one night. I had a weak moment.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I'd like to meet this Jason guy. He sounds kind of smooth.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my. It has gotten deep in here. Jerri, I will give it to you, you did it, you spilled the beans. I had no idea there were two guys in Dillon with our same names! You have really started it now...I have more stories.....to be continued...

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Slim pickins is definitely true. I'd like to say that i feel foolish for locking lips with so many guys back in the day, but... well, i just don't - it was such fun. I just wanted to be able to say i know what it's like...so i wouldn't have to look back and say, "i wonder what it'd be like." Can you blame me? That's enough of calling me out J, you better hope i don't start my own blog. Oh - and if anyone knows the art of seduction, it's someone w/ the initials of E.F.E.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to lay it all out there, Jerri! And Courtney, that is just too funny that you don't feel foolish----I love it! I mean, who can blame you for enjoying some sugar!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sugar gives cavities :) ... right Dr. Grier

9:44 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

LOL....I want out of this one. I want no part of any more of this "calling me out". I don't remember anything from high school but going to church and doing my homework. I'm tired of Jerri fabricating stories.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's pretty good at coming up with some good stories....to think that you or I would kiss her is just preposterous. Wake up Jerri :)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Well, I know a man by the initials of EFE, and I do have to admit that my dad is a pimp. Too bad he didn't pass the pimp genes to me.
I miss you, Courtney!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

okay okay no more calling people out please...i only did it cause justin didn't think i had it in me. lesson to be learned: never dare a dillon girl! :)

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey people, im new to this thing, but i had to leave my comment on this - I never kissed Jerri or Courtney in my times of Dillon. But goodness, I wanted to. got my props!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DanieLLE bass. ha, I'm glad you are on here and let me tell you, that was hilarious. PROPS. We all wanted to makeout with your sisters. How funny. :) I mean, not anymore, we think Godly thoughts now, those were the dayz.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Daniel, Daniel, I must say I am very flattered. How you missed the boat on Courtney and Jerri's kissing crusade is beyond me. (CJ, how did we miss this one?!?) I'll talk to Courtney about a reunion tour. Haha, just kidding, I'm still recovering from bad flashbacks of the first go-round.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

oh scott, you have so many claims to fame in my book! 1. you became my first official sweetheart in 6th grade. 2. you are the guy i have dated (if you can call it that lol) the longest, although off and on: 6th, 8th, and 10th grades to be exact...yet somehow you still missed out on the action. my apologies. at least we still have our almost kiss in the car with the deranged driver to look back on and laugh about. oh, and don't forget about our little bet, there's still hope.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, Ed, and Justin:
As you can see from the latest comments from Scott and Daniel, you should feel lucky that you had the chance to lock lips with either Jer or myself.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home