Saturday, July 15, 2006

It's sink or swim time..

Hey guys, don't really have time to write much, but I wanted to let you know I wasn't dead. The bar exam starts next Monday, July 24th. It is 3 days long, and goes pretty much from 8:30 to 5 each day. I will be tested on 6 to 8 subjects a day; 2 days of essay, one day of multiple choice. Needless to say, I need the all the prayers I can get because I have yet to figure out how to fit that much information into my tiny brain. I won't find out for months if I passed and when I do I might not want to talk about it..please God don't let that be the case. So if sometime around November you see me and I'm 30 pounds heavier, jobless and have a dozen cats, you'll know what happened. Love you guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

We are praying for you Jerri! I don't know when we are going to see you, but we have your graduation present we need to get to you. We also have a friend who is dying to meet you!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Chris Moody said...

Uh oh a friend dying to meet her! Sounds pretty serious! :) Hang in there and good luck with the exam!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home