Sunday, February 05, 2006

Two posts in one day!

Jason, while I was not extremely bored, I was extremely desperate to come up with an excuse not to read for class. So passing along your survey....

Four Jobs I've had...
1.Waitress at a BBQ joint
2.Mochaccino Maker
3.Game show host, baseball ump, artist, ghost story teller, talent show judge (the joys of working at a daycare)
4.Dance Teacher

Four Movies I can watch OVER & OVER
1. Zoolander
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. 10 Things I Hate About You
4. Remember the Titans

Four Places I've lived:
1.Dillon, SC
2.Clemson, SC
3.Columbia, SC
4.Charleston, SC (Man, maybe I should try leaving the state)

Four Shows I love:
1. 24
2. One Tree Hill
3. The Apprentice
4. Gilmore Girls

Four Places I've vacationed:
1.New York
2.Bahamas/Key West
3.Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
4.Myrtle Beach, SC (Woo-hoo!)

Four of My Fave Dishes:
1.Fried Pork Chops
2.Miyabi’s Steak and Shrimp
3.Buffalo Wings
4.Chili Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Facebook.com
2. ESPN.com (if it’s college football season)
3. At least one news site
4. At least one Dillon boy’s blog site

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Lying out on a beach where the weather is hot and the water is clear
2. Getting a massage
3. At a really scary movie
4. Making out with the person who tagged me ;)

Four Friends that I will tag to do what I have just done:
I don’t think 4 people actually read my blog. But if you ARE reading this, DO IT!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

It's sad to admit that you visit the Dillon boy's blogs daily. Come on Jerri...I thought better of you than that!!!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Ju- it's more out of dread of doing schoolwork than it is out of interest in what those guys to have to say. Your blog is a regularly visited site as well except you don't write in it as often as they do!

Scott-glad to know you are still alive out there...although your answers to the last question make me wonder if there is a distinction between alive and dead for you. :)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

LOL! I hate I missed this while I was out of the country. #4 of the things I'd rather be doing right now could've been possible.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home