Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just a few things...

First, I am SUPER excited about heading to Raleigh on Thursday to cheer for the Tigers! Say a prayer for me though cause I'm going to be an orange speck in a sea of red and I know from past experience that Wolfpack fans are not that welcoming to outsiders. This will be the tiebreaker between my roommate and me about who really is the best team. I wore the State t-shirt to class my first year of lawschool, and she donned the orange last year. It's my last year at USC, I need to leave with some pride (especially around all the Gamecocks)!
Second, for those of you who can't find my picture page, here is the link.
Jerri's Photos

There's a pretty good chance that your picture is on there!

Love you guys and I miss those I don't get to see too often!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I bet that was an awesome trip. Wish I could've made it up there to see it in person....but it sure was nice on TV too.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Well unfortunately, I was in Raleigh with about a dozen State fans...so it's kinda hard to have a true celebration of victory when one person wants to jump and down and all the others want to jump up and down on you. Nevertheless, it was all in all a great win and a fun weekend! :)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home