Monday, May 30, 2005

The Results

Well, I promised I'd share the results of my little experiment so I guess I should stay true to my word. My GPA turned out to be a 3.0 exactly. Not bad for one day of studying for each class the whole semester, eh? This either lets you know how incredibly brilliant I am or how totally arbitrary law school grades are. I study really hard and I get a 3.05; I do nothing and get a 3.00. Kind of takes the pressure off for next year. So anyway, if you are considering law school, I highly recommend it. The hardest part is getting in. The rest is smooth sailing. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

The teacher in me would tell you to stop ruining my future students who might be reading your blog.

The student in me would say...I'm jealous that you are that smart.Sounds like my husband!!! You people make me sick!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home