Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Chalupa

Miss Courtney Jones is my best buddy.
When she's not here, it drives me nutty.
Why did she move so far away?
What the heck's in Iowa anyway?
The dynamic duo, my partner in crime,
Life without her is worse than being a mime.
I know the Carolina boys must miss her tons.
That's a good thing though; she only liked the bad ones.
Although it's tempting, I wont name any names;
It would come back to bite me and I'm done with those games.
Instead I'll just give some subtle clues
Like "Baby, why you smilin?" and a midnight fishing cruise.
Or "luscious lips" and a "geographic tongue"
Oh those days of being stupid and young.
But right now, I'm so excited I could almost burst
Cause my Chalupa is comin to see me on October 21st.
We're gonna cause some trouble and do it up right;
When CJ's in SC, it's always "LADIES' NIGHT!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Now I'm not sure at this moment whether I'm laughing with you or at you. But either way thanks for that, and I'm definitely looking forward to hanging out on LADIES NIGHT (if I'm allowed).

I'm loving the "Baby why you smilin'?" line....just awesome. If you could somehow incorporate "Courtney, you'd flirt with a dog on the side of the road" into a verse...now that would be special.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Jerri Smith is my BEST pal.
When it comes to grades, she's the smartest gal.
So why must we be so far away?
So i can get a job that will actually pay.
I hope those southern boys miss my kiss,
'cause that's number one of things i miss.
Besides you, of course, b/c you're my top.
Come October 22nd, make sure we tailgate hop.
Don't worry about the distance we're facin',
B/c it's time to tell that your first kiss was Jason.
Between the two of us, we're covered all the hotties.
We're never ashamed of our lottie dotties.
'Cause we likes to party in all that we do,
Court and Jer comin' to town on October twenty two.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Oh Chalupa, only you could use the term "lottie dotties" in a poem. So ready to see you! I'm gonna tell Jason he's only invited to LADIES NIGHT if we're going to the park. ;) Who YOU gonna bring???? Better yet, do I get to approve of them first?

1:03 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

T
R
O
U
B
L
E

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Ed Edwards - that's one hottie i'm not ashamed of. ;) I think it's only right that he thinks we're trouble.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home