Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Review of My Week

My life has been kind of hectic this week, but here are a few things I wanted to comment on...
1. You can't properly enjoy a football victory if you are only hanging out with fans of the team that you're beating (pretty badly).
2. Wolfpack fans are great at talking junk (about their own team).
3. Raleigh has much better parks than Columbia. I got to see ducks, a carousel, and a little train that goes around and around. Plus some adults were having a sack race. And a band was playing for the dodgeball tournament. Intriguing.
4. People judge me because I happen to be a fan of rap music. But I guess I judge them too because let's face it--what kind of weirdo doesn't like Biggie?
5. I think I found a fingertip in my sour cream and cheddar potato chips yesterday. I thought about conducting a further investigation, but decided that ignorance is bliss, discarded the unknown object, and finished the bag of chips.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Jerri,
You're the best. I mean, really, what kind of weirdo doens't like Biggie?

1:49 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Ed, I knew you'd understand. :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Anyone who is from Dillon is exempt from judging about your poor taste in music. I do, however, feel that you should be judged for GROSSNESS when you opted to continue eating the bag of chips you described. NASTY JERRI!!!!!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

haha julie, i've had that post up for two weeks now, and i was wondering why no one thought it was the least bit unusual to find a finger in my chips. at least now i know that someone is actually reading what i write. and i guess you haven't been around me enough yet to realize that nothing comes between me and my food...gross or not. i hope you still love me!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home