Sunday, February 26, 2006

I am blessed.

Just wanted to take some time to give praise to my church! I am constantly amazed at how loving and encouraging the people involved at Midtown are. They have a selflessness that truly reflects the heart of Christ. I am so fortunate to call these guys my friends, and I hope their Godly attitudes will rub off on me as I continue to hang out with them. From the leaders who are constantly looking for ways to serve and spread God's love, to the members of my life group who open up their souls to build true relationships, to the people I see at church that just go out of their way to come give me a hug and ask how I am, these are an amazing group of Christians who strive to please God. I am so blessed to be a part of something so incredible and I have no doubt that these people can change Columbia. :)

www.midtowncolumbia.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home