Sunday, October 14, 2007

I got hitched!




Yep. So here I am, saying my vows. It is an amazing mind-blowing thing to me that people believe in love enough to make a promise to be completely devoted to one person for the rest of their lives. And it happens all the time. It is such a big, exciting, scary, freeing, exhilirating decision. As terrifying as making a promise about forever when you can't predict the future is, there is an indescribable peace when someone vows to love you with all his heart and be with you no matter what....forever. Marriage, what a beautiful concept. God is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger GE is me said...

Jerri,
Congrats!!! Marriage is a wonderful, yet hard(difficult may be a better word)thing.

Looking forward to more pix of the ceremony & honeymoon!

God Bless, -Gail

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is very pretty I got hitched love me for this her.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home