Sunday, February 18, 2007

All guys aren't dogs....just uninformed.

I have decided that I need to teach a class to Christian guys on how to treat ladies. I'm not talking about the open-the-door kind of stuff; I'm talking about the not-breaking-her-heart kind of stuff. And I'm not necessarily set on teaching the class myself, I just think somebody needs to do it and if no one will volunteer then I certainly will because I'm sick of listening to my girl friends upset over how a guy led her on, or got physically involved before emotionally committed, or couldn't communicate with her properly because he didn't want to be uncomfortable. Now, believe me, I know women are complicated creatures, so I'm not putting all the blame on the boys. But I think that the majority have no clue on how a woman works and they need someone to tell them so they quit hurting my friends. Now some of the lessons will be common sense to most of you, but you'd be surprised at the things some guys don't know. For instance, I recently heard a tale of a future pastor dumping a girl through a text message. Come on now. We can do better than this, men of God. Please start to think more about how the girl will feel if you behave a certain way, and, if in doubt as to what message you might be sending, ask another girl. Thanks. Love you guys!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Moody said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Chris Moody said...

Man I see how it is! Bashing guys! =) Congrats on the new job! God Bless!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Killer Hawk said...

Here's a thought Jerri - maybe it could be lesson #1. Tell your girls to be a little more picky. Just because these guys are christians, doesn't mean they aren't idiots. Jesus loves the idiots too.
Tell your sis' to heed the warning signs (you guys have a way of overlooking even the obvious ones while in the euphoric stages of the 'relationship')get out early.
I'm not saying it's right at all, but when guys see other guys being an idiot and still getting the girl - it doesn't promote any need to be any different.
So - kick the idiots to the curb - that's a start.
We'll work on the rest.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love blogs :)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Text messaging....what a great thought. Thanks for the idea Jerri.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home